This exceptional property is situated within 2 km walk to beach
This exceptional property is situated south of Nevez at Tremorvezen, approximately 1.2km walk from Rospico beach and 2km walk from Raguenez beach via paths. With its spacious and enclosed garden, it is an ideal and safe property for children. There is a fully equipped and modern kitchen / utility room and a spacious dining area with seating for eight. There is a double bedroom complete with shower and wash hand basin on the ground floor. The ground floor has a comfortable lounge with TV (BBC satellite) & DVD, two seater & three seater couches and electric stove. Also on the ground floor is a shower room and separate WC. Upstairs there is a double bedroom, spacious 'children's bedroom' with four bunk beds & cot and bathroom with WC & bath/shower. There is a patio area equipped with garden furniture and block built barbeque. There are children's swings & seesaw in the garden.
Sea: 1km. The spectacular stretch of coastline from Pointe de Trevignon to Port Manech is within easy reach.
Beach: 10-15 minutes walk to Rospico beach via woodland path, suitable for children.
Walks: Immediate access to beautiful coastal walks and country lanes. The authentic Breton hamlet of Kerascoet with its thatched roofs is only 500m away. Enjoy a relaxing drink in the hamlet's delightful café / bar.
Watersports: Sailing school at Port Manech, also boat & canoe hire. Windsurfing at Port Manech & Kersidan (all within 6km)
Restaurants Creperie in Kerascoet (500m), other restaurants within 2km, Nevez, Rospico & Raguenez
Shops: 3km to supermarket (Intermarche), 2km to Boulangerie
Golf: 25km - Golf de Cornouaille, La Foret-Fouesnant,
Horse Riding: 5km
Fishing: River, sea & boat fishing available locally
Cycle Hire: 4km
The charming little town of Nevez is well situated to explore a wide variety of spectacular coastline, beautiful walks, fine sand beaches, little harbours and much more. Places to visit locally include:
• Raguenez - the village offers a long sandy beach and access at low tide to the island of the same name.
• Port Manech - a beautiful village with spectacular views situated at the estuary of the river Aven. A pleasant walk goes from the excellent beach to the little harbour. There are numerous watersport activities available including an excellent nautical school.
• Pont Aven - within 8km, this charming town on the Aven River is famous for its artists and painting galleries.
• Concarneau - a fishing and yachting port only 15km away. The old historic fortified walled town is accessed only by drawbridge. The ramparts dominate both the fishing harbour and the yacht marina. The old town is full of charming shops and restaurants.
• Rospico Gardens and exhibitions (botanical park).
This property has been listed with Chez Nous for 4 years
NEVEZ Property Features
Housekeeping & Services
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Fuel and Power Included
- High Chair
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Quad Bedroom
Ground Floor Facilities
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Toilet
- Ground Floor Shower
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Machine
- TV - Satellite or Cable
- DVD Player
- Private garden
- Terrace / patio
- Enclosed garden / play area
Activities within 20min drive of the property
- Wind Surfing
- Horse Riding
- Pub/Bar within 1 mile
Local Water Sports
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving